Sunday 22 February 2009

I did say I was a technophobe...

I’m watching Lost! I love Lost and I’m not ashamed to admit it. I love the intrigue, the dialogue, the flash backs and flash forwards, the time travel and the mystery of how they all get to stay so gorgeous despite the very real lack of Boots the chemist and any local spa facilities – just wonderful!

What I am ashamed to admit, however, is the total ineptitude of my random fingers that sent an email (advertising my magnificent new blog) to everyone in my contact list including those who should have been deleted long ago!

Ooops!

I can only apologise to those recipients, who no doubt were spitting feathers at my audacity (particularly as I put three little kisses along the bottom!).

Tomorrow is Monday and I have a whole list of things to do in order to get this new life/career thingy off the ground – not least of all finding a new and cheaper place to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment