Monday 2 March 2009

Stress

Man Alive! If it's not raining, it's pouring - or so I think the saying goes! This few weeks is proving to be the most stressful of them all, I feel like a nervous wreck and am having to push myself doubly hard!

However I have managed to get myself out there and apply for part time jobs and I have managed to make a few contacts, write a few submissions to magazines and write another few thousand words of my novel all at the same time as move house!

Last week's remedy for too much stress was to down enough wine to sink a ship and eat enough chocolate to feed a small country. Of course this week, not only am I suffering from the effects of stress and no sleep, but also from a week of junk food and too much sugar! Will I ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment